M&A and Integrations Tax Lead | Kopenhagen, Denmark
At their Global HQ in Kopenhagen, Denmark the position of M&A and Integrations Tax Lead has arisen for a Senior International Tax Manager who is willing to relocate to Denmark. You will be a part of a highly experienced M&A Tax team within the Maersk Corporate Tax Team, reporting to the Head of Corporate Tax. You will be working end-to-end primarily on large global M&A transactions, being in the lead of the Tax workstream of a transaction. From setting scope, negotiations and managing external advisor on due diligence, to embedding into SPA and execution of integration.
Your key responsibilities include amongst other:
- Actively lead M&A projects in collaboration with other functions;
- Act as subject matter expert related to deal structuring solutions;
- Responsible for tax due diligence and communicate deal impact;
- Provide high-quality recommendations on tax structuring solutions, in line with applicable legislation and A.P. Moller – Maersk Tax Principles;
- Drive and participate in tenders, negotiations, contract review, etc.;
- Proactive tax responsible in driving processes with internal stakeholders in Finance, M&A, Legal M&A etc.;
- Review and advise on contracts, valuation and other relevant material;
- Lead integration of newly acquired companies in collaboration with other tax functions;
- Assess tax impact on integration initiatives.
Maersk is seeking a Senior International Tax Manager who is a collaborative team player that enjoys working cross-functional. You are able to independently take decisions, take ownership while remaining relaxed as it concerns large numbers. You will be taking on the subject matter expert role by being strongly analytical and fact driven combined with a commercial drive and business acumen.
Furthermore you have:
- 10+ years of International Corporate Income Tax experience within an international company, law firm or Big4. M&A experience is essential and in-house experience is considered a strong plus;
- Experience with SPA/PPA and valuation applying the DCF model;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to obtain and maintain strong relationships across all levels in the organisation;
- Experience in navigating in a complex and international company with several stakeholders and a rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines;
- A proactive mindset and strong focus on delivering results;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- To enjoy working in a multicultural and diverse environment dealing with many stakeholders across borders.
Apply for this position
Are you looking for an International experience abroad at a large and dynamic multionational company, and you want to learn more to see whether it could fit you, please contact Patrick Asscher or Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 53809235
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job