Vion Food Group
International Tax Manager | Boxtel
At the corporate headquarters in Boxtel a position for an experienced International Tax Manager has become vacant. The International Tax Manager will be part of Group Tax and will report to the Director Legal & Tax. He or she will be the key contact to the tax authorities and the “go-to point” for colleagues in across all companies with tax questions. He or she will be primarily responsible for all international corporate tax planning and advisory. But also for a wider range of tax matters like maintaining and monitoring the companies tax policies, ensuring management of the tax risks, the effective tax rate and handling issues on the various tax means. The International Tax Manager will work closely with internal and external stakeholders and the Senior Tax Accounting and Reporting Specialist.
More specifically the tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Day to day tax advice in the broadest sense, so not limited to corporate income tax although CIT is the mainfocus for the role;
- Analysis and delivery of solutions for Tax developments such as ATAD I,II,III, and BEPS Pillar I & II;
- Giving advise regarding tax implications of ongoing and contemplated transactions;
- Implement Tax risk management and several processes in Vion’s tax control framework; e.g. DAC6 analysis, CbCR;
- Ad-hoc support to the business leaders and management with respect to relevant tax matters on a pro-active as well as an on-demand basis;
- Advising the business on (cross border) VAT issues and transactions;
- Providing guidance regarding cost treatment for WKR, but also other taxes like; customs, packaging tax and energy tax (Germany);
- Working closely with local (finance) teams to manage their tax matters and/or audits in line with tax strategy and policies.
The ideal candidate is an accurate, structured and hands-on specialist and strong communicative personality, with an Academic Dutch Tax Law or Economic Tax degree with keen interest in developing and maintaining tax technical knowledge. Your level of experience in an (international) tax position is minimum 8+ years. A self-starter who is able to work effectively and autonomously. You have strong analytical skills and a high level of critical thinking and pro-activeness, and strong Dutch and English written/verbal communication skills.
Apply for this position
Share this job