Interxion | Hoofddorp
At the Corporate Head office based in Diemen the new position of a (Senior) International Tax Manager.has become available. The International Tax Manager reports to the Director Global Corporate Income Tax and is a part of the global tax team consisting of 10 people and working together with the other International Tax Managers. The International Tax Manager will carry full international CIT responsibility (advisory, planning, control and compliance). He/she will be identifying and assessing international tax planning opportunities and optimizing the tax position. He/she will ensure that tax risks are minimized. The mission of the Global Tax department is to increase value for all stakeholders. More specifically the main tasks and responsibilities of the International Tax Manager include:
- Responsible for developing, evaluating and implementing corporate income tax planning strategies taking into account opportunities, risks and economics of the business;
- Proactively advising on international corporate income tax and withholding tax issues;
- Advising on corporate restructurings and transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions, investments and divestments worldwide;
- Reviewing tax implications of M&A contracts, negotiate tax aspects of individual deals, advise on acquisition financing structure and sign-off on deals. Involved in the due diligence related to proposed transactions. Evaluate, review and implement acquisition structures;
- Assisting in the development, monitoring and documenting of the transfer pricing policies for the various intra-group transactions and services, contribute to BEPS regulation compliance, including Master file, Local file and CbC reporting;
- Ensuring high quality tax control on compliance processes and implementation of restructurings of operating companies;
- Assessing and controlling interpretation of tax laws and regulations. Keeping management informed of changes in law, risks. Furthermore, advising key management on tax implications on decisions or actions to be taken by operating companies;
- Managing tax audits and relationships with extern counsel.
The ideal candidate has a University degree in fiscal economics or tax law and 7-10 years of relevant corporate income tax experience within an international environment at a Big4 or international company. You have excellent analytical skills and have great communication skills (in both negotiating and advising). Fluency in English is a must. Furthermore, you are team player, proactive, a self-starter, independent and willing to travel
Apply for this job
We offer this challenging in-house position at an exiting organisation. Do you want to learn more about it, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 1884 1557
Share this job