International Tax Manager
Otravo | Halfweg (32-40h per week)
At the corporate head office in Halfweg we are looking to recruit for a new position of an International Tax Manager. The International Tax Manager will report to the CFO and will be responsible for all tax affairs of Otravo and streamlining the tax processes. The main focus will be on Corporate income tax, but other tax means are also under the supervision of the Tax Manager. More specifically the tasks and responsibilities include:
- Develop and co-ordinate corporate income tax (CIT) strategy for Otravo, given tightly interwoven operations in 6 tax jurisdictions;
- Set up group tax function, to pro-actively advise stakeholders with respect to tax related matters and developments in fiscal regulations, and develop tax related process improvements;
- Managing Tax Aspects of M&A deals and transactions due to the buy and build strategy of the company. Reviewing tax implications of M&A contracts, negotiate tax aspects of individual deals, advise on acquisition financing structure and sign-off on deals. Involved in the due diligence related to proposed transactions. Evaluate, review and implement acquisition structures.
- Design and implement an efficient TP structure;
- Lead multidisciplinary and international (tax) projects, implementing tax-efficient structures;
- Advise on VAT structures and optimize processes;
- Supervise CIT filings and manage Tax Audits in different jurisictions
- Monitor and pro-actively advise on Dutch payroll taxes (e.g. WKR, DBA, RVU);
- Work closely together with the CFO, finance team and external advisors;
- Dutch master’s degree in Fiscal Economics or Tax Law;
- 5-7 years working experience in international tax gained at a large consultancy or in-house;
- Good at Excel;
- Positive and flexible mindset.
- Ability to quickly analyze and interpret information in a fast paced environment;
- Communicatively skilled, Accurate, reliable, and professional;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal;
Apply for this job
Are you the experienced and motivated Tax professional with international experience that can take ownership of the many tax issues occurring in this Private Equity-owned, multinational group, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
Share this job