International Tax Manager | Almere
At the global head office based in Almere the new position has arisen for a International Tax Manager. You will be reporting to the Netherlands based Tax Director and will become part of the Dutch finance and tax team. You will be the linking pin between headquarters and the local business teams for any operational tax matter.
You will be accountable for managing all operational tax matters relating to our legal entities and business processes within Europe. This is a broad role but the primary focus is international corporate income tax, including transfer pricing and support in tax accounting. To a lesser extend you will handle other tax means such as indirect taxes and custom duties.
You will be part of different project teams, making sure that the relevant tax aspects will be properly addressed. In this role, you will act as the subject matter expert to both regional business teams and corporate business stakeholders. Furthermore, you should be maintaining constructive relationships with Tax Authority representatives and tax consultants.
You will be cooperating with the Tax Manager Asia, located in Seoul, on certain functional areas such as transfer pricing, tax accounting and tax reporting.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong background in international corporate tax and is business oriented. This role requires a International Tax Manager who has the ability to cooperate in a team oriented environment, to work under pressure and to meet deadlines. The International Tax Manager has strong numerical and analytical skills. Travel may be required on an as needed basis.
Education and Experience
- Master Degree in Tax law or Tax Economics.
- 7 – 10 years of relevant experience (some in-house experience is appreciated but not a must).
- Solid understanding of international and European taxation.
- Good understanding of transfer pricing and tax accounting.
- Experience with a U.S. multinational corporation is preferred.
- Able to keep abreast of current and proposed legislation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English.
- You are a team player and you have experience working in a multidisciplinary environment and in multi-cultural teams and understand how a tax function is managed in multinational companies.
On a personal note, you are:
- A professional who functions well in a fast-paced environment and needs minimum guidance.
- A great teammate with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent at presenting and communicating to all levels within the organization.
- A good organizer, planner and project manager.
- Pro-active initiator.
- Able to interact and communicate at various levels within the organization and external counterparts.
- Ability to work independently.
- A solution driven drive with a hands-on mentality and a structured, accurate and result oriented working style.
- The ability to function well in a multicultural, dynamic and complex environment, experience with Asian cultures is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate complex business issues into simple problem statements, clear processes and actions.
- Good time management skills and able to manage towards tight deadlines.
- Ownership of issues from start to finalization.
- Eye for detail.
Apply for this position
Are you interested to work for this rapidly growing and high tech company and want to learn more about it please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job