International Tax Manager | Amsterdam
At the corporate head office based in Amsterdam the position of an International Tax Manager has become available. The International Tax Manager will be working in close connection with the European Tax Director. The ideal candidate will need to provide strategical inputs about the development of the tax function in the region. The main focus is International Corporate Income Tax, independently managing large tax projects and support in a wide variety of tax queries that come up in the region. You will find solutions and will need to be a business partner who can maintain close connections and relations with the business. The tasks and responsibilities can be divided in three main categories and will amongst others include:
Regional Tax Governance
- Provide support on regional tax projects in close connection with the business;
- Manage and support in M&A projects;
- Liaise with HQ tax team on various international tax matters;
- Handle international corporate tax issues and tax planning and structuring (e.g. not related to managing tax compliance).
The International Tax manager will have the responsibility to coordinate and manage the TP environment in the region:
- Manage the TP specialist;
- Work in close connection with business partners to set the TP strategy;
- TP design and business model efficiency;
- Overlook at the TP compliancy at regional level;
- Assistance on Tax Audit for the TP part;
The European Tax Department developed a reporting platform/dashboard to monitor the main tax drivers in the region. Maintaining and developing this tax reporting platform is a key aspect of this role.
In order to complete this task, the international tax manager will be assisted by the Dutch tax manager whose function will be to maintain and run the various tasks in connection with this tool and the tax compliance itself.
- Approximately 7-10 years International Tax experience in an in-house tax department of major multinational or a consulting firm;
- English is a must;
- Experience with setting up a Tax Control Framework is a plus;
- Solid expertise in TP matters;
- Capacity to understand, discuss and interact with business on various levels in the organization;
- Rigorous and autonomous person with a strong sense for the various stakeholders in the organization;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and high level of communication skills;
- Ability to work in a virtual team, contributing to and influencing cross functional business processes and projects while managing key stakeholder relationships.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this very international environment and you would like to help bring the European Tax Department to the next level please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job