International Tax and Mobility Associate
Advieskantoor | Amsterdam
Due to the grow of the Tax practice a new position has arisen for an International Tax and Mobility Associate. He/she will be part of the Tax and Mobility Team consisting of one senior manager and two more junior International Tax and Mobility Associates. It concerns an independent role, where you service clients with respect to all their International mobility tax issues and service them from A-Z. You work closely with other International Tax and Mobility specialists. More specifically, the tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Advise clients on the tax implications of working in another jurisdictions, salary splits, cross border (wage/income) tax and surrounding issues.
- Prepare complex personal income tax returns
- Prepare wage and income tax calculations, including tax projections, tax equalizations, and related calculations
- Work in close cooperation with the Labour Law- and Payroll team. Supporting clients in their various needs when working internationally.
- Operate as primary point of contact for both customers and their employees, and external partners
We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer-oriented team player who has knowledge of relocation, global mobility and tax. You are willing to help the junior people in the team to make the next step and also very focussed on your own development as a tax professional
You have HBO/University degree in Tax, Accountancy or Business Economics with at least 2 years experience as an international mobility or expat specialist. You have solid tax technical skills, you are numerically strong, good excel skills. You are result-oriented, enthusiastic team player. You are a pragmatic and hands-on tax professional who is not shy to sit down with clients to assist them in their various tax issues.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this opportunity? Please contact us.
Deel deze vacature