International Payroll Tax Manager
Randstad N.V. | Diemen
At Randstad’s Global Tax Department based in Diemen a vacancy has arisen for International Payroll Tax Manager. He/she will report to the Tax Director and will be part of the Global Tax team, totally consisting of 11 tax specialists. The mission of the Global Tax Department is to increase stakeholders value mainly by optimize savings in taxes and costs on long term, optimizing fiscal subsidies and facilitate business changes.
The International Payroll Tax Manager will optimize the payroll taxes (e.g. local wage tax and social security premiums) processes by performing in depth scans on local processes all over the world by assessing interpretation of local law and legislation. He/she will also drive and implement process improvement. Tasks and responsibilities include also the following (but is not limited to):
- Develop, evaluate and implement payroll taxes strategies taking into account opportunities, risks and economies of the business;
- Drive, manage and implement (payroll taxes) process improvements;
- Ensure and perform high quality payroll taxes audits on local compliance processes and controls and implementation/recommendation of payroll taxes key controls of operating companies.
- Maintain and improve Randstad’s Tax Control Framework for payroll taxes;
- Provide support to all companies in relation to local payroll taxes matters, audits and share best practices;
- Provide support on subject matter to other tax team members with respect to the Dutch payroll taxes;
- Assist in payroll tax audits performed by the Dutch tax authorities and if necessary initiate and litigate procedures in The Netherlands;.
- Assessing and controlling interpretation of (international) payroll tax laws.
- Perform (or support in evaluating and reviewing) payroll tax due diligences related to M&A transactions.
- Multidisciplinary cooperation with other departments (like Legal, HR, Audit and Finance) in Randstad N.V. and in operating companies .
- Managing tax audits and relationships with extern counsel.
- A Dutch University degree in Tax Law or Tax Economics
- Preferably 4-6 years relevant experience in (Dutch) payroll taxes at the tax department of a multinational company or large consulting firm
- Experience with local payroll tax legislation of other countries (not related to expats) is considered a strong plus
- Experience with performing payroll tax audits and or due diligences
- Experience in project management
- Pasion for results, team player, problem solver
- Good negotiation and advisory skills, strong analytical skills and attention for detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ambitious, highly motivated, energetic, hard worker, hands on mentality
- Excellent in English and Dutch (written and verbal) with strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel
Are you interested in this challenging and truly international in-house position and want to learn more about the specifics of this role, please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 1884 1557
Share this job