Anthos Family Office
Individual Tax Compliance Specialist | Amsterdam
Anthos in Amsterdam is looking for colleague who will support the Head of Estate Planning in all relevant areas of individual taxation (income taxes, estate planning, gift & inheritance taxes and wage taxes). It is a broad supporting role in which compliance is the main focus but advisory and financial planning is also part of the position. In this exciting role where you are working closely with colleagues of different specialties and the family provides an opportunity for development in a wide range of tax areas. The main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Preparing and reviewing Income Tax returns;
- Preparing and reviewing gift tax returns and preparing inheritance tax returns;
- Providing advice on individual income tax questions as well as advice on gift, inheritance and estate planning;
- Liaising and interacting with tax colleagues on matters of mutual interest (know-how sharing, exchanging learnings);
- Advising on and supporting in the tax-related aspects of financial planning;
- Keep abreast on new legislative developments that may impact the clients and write memo’s and provide advise thereon;
- Actively participating in internal consultation groups and informing Client Advisors, other colleagues and family members about relevant changes;
- All other tax related support tasks.
- Bachelor or Register Belastingadviseur degree.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a consultancy/advisory firm.
- Broad interest in individual taxation, experience in individual tax areas.
- You need to display good communication and listening skills, take initiative, be solution oriented, demonstrate autonomy and sound judgment, with a high level of integrity and commitment to high quality standards.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English.
- Parttime (3 or 4 days a week can be discussed).
Apply for this position
Share this job