Global Tax Accounting Manager | Rotterdam
At the HQ of Caldic in Rotterdam a new position has arisen for a Global Tax Accounting Manager who works to a large extent independently and reports to the Global Tax Director. The Global Tax Accounting Manager is responsible for the company’s global tax reporting, including the set up of the quarterly reporting process, tax provisioning, ETR process and year-end reporting.
More specifically the tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for managing the company’s global Tax Reporting process and leading it towards a more centralized model;
- Develop and manage a tax reporting system, reflecting periodical compliance of tax matters and creating an overview of existing and potential tax exposures for the group;
- Further improve the internal and external monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting packages;
- Build standardized automated reports/dashboards in close cooperation with Group accounting and external providers;
- Lead the analysis of the impact of transfer pricing, tax modelling, business results/changes on the cash tax and ETR forecasts;
- Manage the tax provisioning;
- Provide numerical support in corporate restructuring projects, mergers and acquisitions;
- Manage annual tax return preparation for the Dutch fiscal unity with support of the external tax advisor;
- Lead other internal and external reporting requirements (CbCR) in cooperation with external tax advisor;
- Manage internal and external tax audits;
- Ensure that IT systems are implemented and designed in a way that optimizes the tax accounting functionality by reducing compliance risks and enabling cost and business model improvements;
- Manage and maintain relationships with external tax advisers, control over cost and quality of service.
You have a relevant degree and you have 10+ years of experience in tax accounting. Knowledge of IFRS and tax in general and IAS12 specifically are important. Relevant In-house experience is considered a plus as is experience with different ERP systems.
Furthermore you have:
- Excellent understanding of business needs and an outcome-focused approach;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Sensitivity to dynamic/different interest of stakeholders, in order to communicate effectively.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global organization where you can set up the tax reporting process and you like to work in a fun, positive and dynamic organization, please contact Rogier Ploeger or Patrick Asscher.
+31 (0)6 18841557
+31 (0)6 53809235
Share this job