Global Indirect Tax Automation Manager | Utrecht
Within the Global Tax department, consisting of 14 Tax Specialists, a vacancy has arisen for the position of Global Indirect Tax Automation Manager. As the Global Indirect Tax Automation Manager, your primary responsibility will be to drive process and tooling improvements in the existing ITX compliance processes, strategic planning, design and of course implement those processes globally. You will also coordinate and manage all aspects of the Group’s ITX compliance processes and ensure VAT compliance requirements and other ITX requirements and filings are fulfilled for the Dutch principal company. Furthermore, the role will entail Manager responsibilities such as automate and standardize the current process, set up and design and implement the VAT compliance policy globally, creating reports, analyses, risk assessments and presentations.
The goal is that you will further develop and enhance the ITX compliance capabilities of the Global tax team; and as much as possible insource them. You will add value to the JDE organization by standardizing and automating the ITX compliance processes globally.
- Strategic planning and managing of the ITX processes globally (designing and implementing global monitoring)
- Driving ITX process improvements through process design, system improvements and automation (including Robotics Process Automation)
- Changing the current VAT compliance process executed fully by the local (finance) teams. Designing and implementing a standard and automated process globally. Monitored centrally and carried out by local (finance) teams.
- Automating and standardizing ITX compliance processes
- Implementing Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- The goal is to standardize VAT compliance by use of a global VAT compliance tool (and using robotics as much as possible).
- Supporting the Global ITX Manager in projects, audit & litigations, ITX advise and other ad hoc questions.
- Preparing the VAT Compliance for the principal company (limited in time spend).
If you have the courage and confidence to venture into new cultures & territories, and you’re brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Roll up your sleeves, pitch in, and get your hands dirty to break new ground. Committed to playing at your best, JDE thinks bigger and moves faster, always rising to the challenge that matters most and celebrating the wins that count.
For this role as the Global Indirect Tax Automation Manager, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- University degree in Tax Economics or Tax Law or Business Economics or equivalent.
- At least 4 years working experience with Indirect Tax processes and/or driving process improvements in compliance processes.
- Experience in automating procedures and understanding the logic of ERP systems.
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
- A positive, can-do mentality and solution-oriented mindset.
Apply for this position
Share this job