Royal Boskalis Westminster
Transfer Pricing Manager | Papendrecht
At the corporate head office in Papendrecht a new position has arisen for a Transfer Pricing Manager. He/she will be part of the Group Tax Department and will report to the Head of Tax. He/she will be the first dedicated Transfer Pricing manager within the Boskalis’ Tax Department and will be working on all Transfer Pricing matters of the group. Next to transfer pricing you will be supporting in regular international corporate income tax advice and support in international tax projects.
The tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Implement and further develop the global transfer pricing policy and ensuring proper pricing and transfer pricing documentation for the Group;
- Proactively identify and manage transfer pricing risks by ensuring consistent application of transfer pricing practices and documentation for group entities, global intercompany transactions;
- Take care of all necessary transfer pricing compliance of the group;
- Support in TP automation projects.
- Support in TP tax audits;
- Provide international corporate income tax advice to the business.
- Advise on the tax aspects of commercial projects and help them with detecting the tax aspects thereon.
- Working closely together with the different stakeholders within Boskalis and the various Tax Authorities and Tax Advisors.
The ideal candidate is a strong Transfer Pricing professional who can support with all transfer pricing issues within the group. You have a Master degree in Tax Tax Law or Tax Economics and 4-6 years of Transfer Pricing experience.
Affinity and a working knowledge of general international corporate income tax is a plus. You are a practical and down to earth transfer pricing specialist who can connect well with a wide variety of personalities. You have strong analytical skills, communication and project management skills. You are fluent in English (Dutch language skills are considered a plus).
Apply for this position
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and do you want to learn more about this in-house position where you will be the first dedicated Transfer Pricing specialist, please reach out to Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job