Yildirim | Amstelveen
For the Dutch tax team of the Yildirim Group based in Amstelveen we are currently looking for a new team member. The Tax Specialist will be focused on CIT Compliance and Reporting and will also be involved in Transfer Pricing and VAT Compliance. The purpose of this position is to ensure compliance with tax and accounting policies and procedures, adherence to local and global tax laws, and provide support to internal and external stakeholders. More specifically the tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assist the Turkey-based tax accounting team on both the half-yearly and annual global tax provision processes including review of those tax provisions;
- Prepare the tax reporting packages for the Dutch companies;
- Assist with the preparation of Dutch income tax calculations to support Dutch financial statements reporting;
- Execute the timely and effective settlement of cash tax payments to the tax authorities;
- Prepare and file the Dutch corporate income tax returns;
- Assist with the preparation and filing of the Dutch VAT-returns, EC-sales listings and Intrastat declarations;
- Contribute to transfer pricing processes by monitoring, collecting and reviewing data;
- Assist with the preparation and review of the calculation for intercompany transactions;
- Actively support the HQ Tax Department and perform other duties as assigned.
- You have a Dutch (HBO) Bachelor or University degree in Fiscal Economics, Fiscal Law or related degree;
- A minimum 3 years of relevant work experience;
- You are a strong communicator in English and fluent in Dutch;
- You are result and deadline driven and can work under pressure;
- You are a self-starter, flexible, accurate and a team player;
- Excellent usage of office productivity tools (MS Office package);
- Affinity with Unit4 Fiscaal Gemak is considered a plus.
Apply for this position
Are you interested to learn more about this entrepreneurial company and do you want to work in a fun and family owned company? Please contact Rogier Ploeger or Andreas Koper.
+31 (0)6 1884 1557
+31 (0)6 2142 5475
Deel deze vacature