Ingenico | Hoofddorp
Are you ready for the new world of commerce? Enjoy the innovative and rapidly changing world of tax and FinTech. For the Ingenico corporate office in Hoofddorp, we are looking for an International Tax Specialist for the Retail Tax team. Do you have strong analytical and communication skills, an international mind-set and affinity with payment services? We have a very interesting proposition for you.
Ingenico (Retail) is a global leader in the Fintech market, with more than three decades of experience as a payment services provider. We are rapidly growing and are looking for a passionate and talented professional to be a part of our journey. Innovation is part of our DNA. We shape the most customer-focused payment experience in the new world of commerce.
The International Tax Manager position is just added to the team. The position will report into the (Retail) Sr. Tax Manager. You will drive projects in order to align their acquirer banking operations within the group. The most import in this role is to make sure Ingenico is best in class with our overall tax management and transfer pricing. You will assist the Sr. Tax Manager with the general tax matters of our global payment service provider and acquirer banking business. The team implements the best possible solutions for the growing challenges in the world’s transformation to digitalization.
Most important tasks and deliverables are:
- Responsible for execution of tax management related to foreign group companies such as:
- tax planning
- transfer pricing
- BEPS implementation (Tax Challenges Arising from Digitalization)
- R&D projects
- tax audits
- Support the local finance organization on tax related matters.
- Analyze changes in tax numbers, understanding the numbers and identify risks/opportunities.
- Cooperate in developing / maintaining a database of tax treatment in an e-commerce environment.
- Ensure that controls are being processed and monitored and ensure adherence.
- Drive new tax manuals and guides.
- Master degree in Tax Economics or Tax Law
- At least 3 years relevant experience within direct taxation
- International experience within Big4, international law firm or multinational
- Strong team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Strong project management, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong numerical understanding
- Fluent English
- Experience within Fintech industry, understanding of the Agile Method and the scrum framework
- Broader interest than just CIT (i.e. VAT)
Reageer op deze vacature
Deel deze vacature