Tax Compliance Officer
RWE | Geertruidenberg
At the tax department of RWE the position of a Tax Compliance Specialist has arisen. The Tax Compliance Specialist is part of the Dutch tax team consisting of 4 tax professionals and will report to the Head of Tax. He/she will be based in the Amercentrale in Geertruidenberg, but there is flexibility to work from home and avoid traffic. In The Netherlands, RWE has coal/biomass and gas fired power plants and will become owner of onshore wind parks in the Netherlands. The Netherlands is also part of the international structure of RWE. The Dutch tax department is responsible for all tax related matters in The Netherlands and Belgium. All tax returns are prepared in-house. As Tax Compliance Specialist, your main focus will be on preparing the Dutch CIT tax return and support in tax accounting & reporting. Furthermore, you will be involved in preparing other tax returns; such as VAT Returns, energy tax returns, and withholding tax returns, the time impact hereof will be limited. Next to tax compliance you will be supporting in maintaining the tax control framework. More specifically the tasks and responsibilities include:
- Prepare and manage the corporate income tax (international holding and fiscal unity) returns.
- Support the tax accounting manager during the quarterly financial closing processes.
- Perform checks that support the tax control framework.
- Streamline tax compliance processes and make use of digitalisation developments where possible.
- Prepare tax returns for VAT (including VAT groups and trading companies), energy tax/duties, dividend withholding tax.
- You have a degree in fiscal economics, business controlling or accounting (“HBO” master).
- You have at least 4 years of experience in the area of corporate income tax compliance.
- Broad tax interest (VAT, energy tax, withholding tax and wage tax).
- You have experience with SAP (or other accounting software).
- You are a self-starter and have a pro-active way of working, high degree of commitment and good analytical skills.
- You work accurate and are able to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- You are a team player and communicative.
- You are fluent, both oral and written communication, in English and Dutch.
- You have professional skills with MS Office products.
- A trust-based and autonomous job.
- Work in an international, fully integrated tax department within an interesting and dynamic working environment, with the possibility to be part of the energy transition.
- Positive team atmosphere, flexible organisation of working hours, modern management.
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development and broadening of knowledge.
- This is a position for 32-40 hours.
Apply for this position
Deel deze vacature