Tax Compliance and Reporting specialist
Lenovo | Amsterdam
The EMEA Tax Team in the Netherlands is currently looking for a new colleague. An experienced professional to support the international organization as a Tax Compliance and Reporting specialist. In this role, you will work in a team of tax professionals and report to the Head of Tax EMEA.
The main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage the accurate and timely filing of the corporate income tax returns in EMEA
- Manage US$50m corporate income tax payments per annum
- Quarterly CIT provisioning for EMEA
- Process and review return to provision schedules
- Quarterly tax reconciliations
- Revenue Audit support throughout the region
- Develop positive working relationships with Accounting and Finance teams
- Monitor external spend versus budget
- Bachelor or Master degree in tax (tax law or tax economics)
- Experience in corporate income tax across the EMEA region
- Sense of responsibility and accountability combined with ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong analytical and communication skills, organized and focused approach, willingness to get into the detail and follow through
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining oversight; ability to deal with tax issues in wider business context
- Personable, team player, effective management of external service providers
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); working knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Fluent in English, Dutch speaking is preferred.
Apply for this position
Are you looking for a role in a multinational environment and keen on working in a team of dedicated professionals? Feel free to call Andreas Koper or send us your CV.
+31 (0)6 2142 5475
Deel deze vacature