Tax Reporting & Compliance Specialist | Hoofddorp
At the corporate office based in Hoofddorp the new position has arisen for a Tax Compliance & Reporting Specialist. The Tax Compliance a& Reporting Specialist will report to the Senior Tax Manager and the Director Tax. The main tasks and responsibilities are review corporate income tax reporting, managing tax compliance and review statutory tax reporting. More specifically the main tasks & responsibilities include:
- Manage all international tax compliance deadlines for EMEA;
- Coordinate with local tax advisors on the local country tax compliance matters for entities in the European structure. Gather information requested by the advisors and review tax returns prepared to ensure timely and accurate tax return filings and payments with all appropriate agencies;
- Correspond with local tax authorities on local country notices, elections and tax assessments;
- Monitor quarterly/annual US REIT compliance—respond to diligence requests from REIT counsel, provide updates on operations and acquisitions in the EMEA region;
- Provide insights on local tax issues and assist the Corporate Tax team in calculating and budgeting local country tax liabilities, including preparation of US GAAP quarterly tax provisions to ensure adequate tax reserves have been established for US reporting purpose;
- Manage Master File, Local File and Country-by-Country reporting requirements;
- Provide real time local corporate income tax support to the European team including acquisition, construction, operation, corporate finance, leasing and accounting teams;
- Manage value-added projects, such as cost segregation studies to maximize cash flow and minimize tax leakage in countries where we operate;
- Maintain good relationship with external advisors and tax authorities;
- Some travel may be required.
- HEAO and/or university degree in taxation.
- Approximately 3 -5 years of (international) corporate tax experience at a Big 4, international consultancy firm or in-house.
- Solid experience in Tax Compliance and/or Tax Accounting & Reporting.
- Knowledge of US GAAP tax accounting principles is a plus.
- Perceptive, self-starter and able to work independently.
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Windows, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, flexible and adaptable to change.
Apply for this position
We offer this challenging in-house position at Interxion in a growing and innovative company. Do you want to learn more about it, please contact Rogier Ploeger
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job