International Tax Manager | Amsterdam
At the corporate head office of Pon Holdings in Amsterdam the position of International Tax Manager has arisen. He/she rapports to the Tax Director and is part of the tax team consisting of 5 people in the Netherlands. The International Tax Manager will have his/her primary focus on International Tax Management/Tax Planning and Transfer Pricing. More specifically the International Tax Manager’s tasks will include:
- Developing, evaluating and implementing tax planning strategies and providing practical and technical support to the business;
- Supporting the M&A tax team with due diligence, performing tax analysis to support deal planning and supporting deal integration efforts;
- Developing a strong understanding of the business of the operating companies and developing relationships with key contacts and stakeholders (internal and external);
- Developing, monitoring and maintaining tax design behind the corporate structure;
- Analyzing and delivery of solutions for global tax developments (such as ATAD and BEPS);
- Managing the process related to recharging of head office costs and other costs related to centralized services;
- Managing the transfer pricing documentation process given the master file and local file requirements and helping with meeting Country by Country reporting compliance;
- Managing tax audits and tax litigation;
- Monitoring and analyzing legislative and other relevant tax changes, and advising on potential impact to the operating companies;
- Assisting in further automation of tax processes and having an active role in digitizing global tax affairs.
- University degree in Tax Law or Tax Economics.
- 10 -15 years’ International Corporate Income Tax experience at a major and international accounting or law firm with some years as in-house Tax Manager.
- Experience with Tax Accounting is a plus.
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills including how to collect relevant data from systems and use them for the delivery of solutions.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure within strict time constraints.
- Strong communication skills and a high sense of ownership.
- Team player, result driven, strong organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ambitious to grow further in the organization and leadership potential.
- Is fluent in Dutch and good in English.
- Some (limited) travel may be required.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this challenging senior in-house position where there is plenty of opportunity to grow please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job