International Tax Manager
Edge | Amsterdam
At the corporate head office based in Amsterdam the new position of an International Tax Manager has arisen. The International Tax Manager will be responsible for all tax matters in the company. The role focuses predominantly focusses on International Corporate Income Tax e.g. deal structuring, maintaining the company structure, tax planning, transfer pricing. You will also be managing tax compliance and reporting. More specifically the responsibilities include:
- Providing international tax advice and support in structuring new developments and investments. First point of contact for all tax matters in deals in all jurisdictions;
- Providing practical and technical tax support to the business;
- Optimising corporate structure and the internal finance structure, as well as implementation of restructurings;
- Designing, implementing an improving transfer pricing methodology supported with external advice;
- Maintaining the legal structures of the company, including the applicable governance in all jurisdictions.
- Managing (international) tax compliance (prepared by external partners) such as income tax returns, country-by-country reporting and other BEPS related requirements;
- Overseeing tax audits;
- Working closely with the finance team. Providing input to the finance team in quarterly management reporting and business plans on the tax positions of the company;
- Maintaining contact with the external advisors and tax authorities.
- Dutch master degree in Tax
- At least 8 -12 years of experience at a big four or reputable (tax) law firm preferably some experience in-house.
- Preferably experience in the real estate and tech industry
- International Corporate Income Tax experience is required
- Hands-on mentality, analytically strong, team player
- Excellent English and Dutch skills
- Flexible and willing to travel
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this new and challenging inhouse position in a young and dynamic company where real estate, tech and sustainability are key please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 1884 1557
Deel deze vacature