Global Tax Manager | Rotterdam
At the HQ of Caldic in Rotterdam a new position has arisen for a Global Tax Manager who will work closely with and reports to the Global Tax Director. The Global Tax Manager provides tax advice and tax support to the different counties. Your primary focus will be on international corporate income tax matters, including M&A and Transfer Pricing.
More specifically the tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
- Identify tax planning opportunities including determination of related tax consequences;
- M&A: tax review potential new acquisitions and integrate newly acquired companies into the Caldic structure;
- Support the business operations with day-to-day tax questions and create further internal tax awareness;
- Restructuring and rationalization of the legal entity structure of the group;
- Maintaining and creating appropriate transfer pricing policies and managing the outsourced transfer pricing documentation process;
- Coordinate/take the lead in projects and the implementation of tax developments (for example DAC6, Pillar II, ATAD);
- Tax risk management, including the development and implementation of a tax control framework;
- Provide tax technical support to internal stakeholders and perform ad-hoc tax analyses when questions arise;
- Managing relationships with outside advisory firms and tax authorities.
You have a relevant degree and you have a around 7-10 years of experience within the international tax practice of an advisory firm or in-house (preferably both). Broad and thorough knowledge of corporate taxation, both domestic Dutch tax expertise as well as cross border, is a must. Some exposure to transfer pricing and to a lesser extent tax accounting (a tax accountant will be handling the tax accounting and reporting) are considered a plus. You can explain and discuss complicated tax matters and their implications in a simple manner.
Furthermore you have:
- Excellent understanding of business needs and an outcome-focused approach;
- Ability to understand commercial drivers and constraints in conjunction with providing technically robust but pragmatic advice;
- Demonstrated ability in planning and executing projects;
- Ability to align tax matters both from a legal perspective as well as finance perspective;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Sensitivity to dynamic/different interest of stakeholders, in order to communicate effectively.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global organization where you can set up the tax reporting process and you like to work in a fun, positive and dynamic organization, please contact Rogier Ploeger or Patrick Asscher.
+31 (0)6 18841557
+31 (0)6 53809235
Share this job