Tax Compliance & Reporting Specialist
Total | The Hague
At the office in The Hague a new position has become vacant for a Tax Compliance and Reporting Specialist. He/she will be part of the Tax Team consisting of three people and will report to the Dutch Tax Manager. The team is responsible for all tax matters of Total E&P Nederland BV, Total Holdings Nederland BV, all its (foreign) subsidiaries in- and outside the fiscal unities and several other Dutch legal entities. The Tax Compliance & Reporting Specialist will have a main focus on tax compliance, tax accounting and reporting. More specifically the tasks and responsibilities will be amongst others:
- Prepare and coordinate filing of the Dutch corporate income tax returns, review assessments and manage tax payments/refunds;
- Responsible for tax accounting processes, both internal and external reporting. This includes calculating and monitoring uncertain tax positions and deferred taxesas well as cash tax forecasting;
- Prepare quarterly tax calculations for all Dutch companies of the Group;
- Act as internal advisor for financial controllers relating to tax reporting matters;
- Improve quality of tax reporting processes. Play a key role in tax technology matters and improve the usability of the consolidation and reporting system for tax reporting purposes;
- Manage Master File, Local File and Country-by-Country reporting requirements;
- Assist and support in ad hoc tax projects.
- Manage compliance status of group companies’ filing obligations
The ideal candidate has a (Dutch) degree in Fiscal Economics and at least 4 years of relevant international tax compliance and reporting experience with a major consulting firm or in-house in an international tax department. You have experience in preparing complex Corporate income tax returns (experience with OneSource is considered a plus) and/or tax accounting and reporting. We are looking for someone with a pleasant, open and flexible personality. You are pragmatic, hands-on and you have strong interpersonal skills. Other keywords: pro-active, entrepreneurial, down-to-earth and get things done mentality. Fluent in Dutch and English.
Apply for this job
Are you interested in this exciting and challenging in-house position please contact Rogier Ploeger
Share this job