EMEA Tax Manager
Wavin | Zwolle
At the corporate head office in Zwolle the position has arisen of EMEA Tax Manager (4 days a week is also possible). The EMEA Tax Manager reports to the Tax Director. The responsibilities of the EMEA Tax Manager involve national as well as international tax matters. Depending on the background and experience of the candidate specific tasks and responsibilities can be assigned to the position. The key responsibilities and tasks are:
- Support foreign subsidiaries regarding all corporate income tax matters, such as business restructurings, acquisitions, divestments etc.
- Investigate, advise on and manage transfer pricing issues, control the masterfile and update operating companies on transfer pricing policies. Compose and maintain applicable contracts and documentation.
- Advising the Wavin Group in The Netherlands on VAT, Wage Tax and Expat issues.
- Manage and organize all Dutch corporate income tax issues, including reporting and compliance.
- Reviewing the tax positions of all foreign subsidiaries.
- Maintaining and executing the Tax Control Framework.
- Managing tax audits.
- Liaise with external tax consultants and represent the company’s positions and interest to tax authorities in the Netherlands and abroad.
The ideal candidate has a university degree in fiscal economics or tax law. You have some 4-6 years of experience in consultancy or in-house, preferably in an international tax environment. You like teaming up with colleagues of other disciplines and you have the ability to work with colleagues from different cultures in a tactful and enthusiastic way. You are an excellent networker, and you have good influencing and presentation skills and the ability to convince. A pro-active attitude and a hands-on mentality is essential. Fluency in English and Dutch and willingness to travel occasionally is a prerequisite.
Apply for this position
Deel deze vacature