Dutch Tax (Compliance) Manager | Amsterdam
At the corporate head office based in Amsterdam the position for a Dutch Tax Manager has arisen. The Dutch Tax Manager will be working in close connection with the European Tax Director. He/she will have the primary task to handle all tax compliance for the Dutch entities. There is a strong focus on the corporate income tax compliance. But other Tax Compliance issues will also need to be addressed. There will also be advise and support on the various Dutch tax topics.
More specifically the tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Handling the local Dutch tax compliance matters for various entities;
- Maintain TP policy and prepare TP documentations such as Local File;
- Prepare Country by Country Report notification which is filed to Dutch tax authorities;
- M&A support for Dutch entities;
- Handle Dutch tax audits and communicate with Dutch tax authorities on any tax issues;
- Support Accounting Team to prepare tax provisioning;
- Support the regional tax management through the handling of the regional tax reporting system. The Dutch tax manager will have the responsibility to operate the tax reporting system on a daily basis and ensure an efficient implementation of the tool among the various internal customers;
- Provide ad hoc support and advise on Dutch Tax, Tax Risk and Tax Savings.
The ideal candidate has 4+ years of relevant experience in a multinational or Big4 environment in Corporate Income Tax compliance. He or she has proven experience in handling Dutch tax compliance, whereas CIT knowledge is required to handle this role and some VAT knowledge is considered a plus. Furthermore you have some IT skills / the capacity to handle an IT environment. Other characteristics: strong sense of ownership and client oriented.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this interesting Tax Compliance role with plenty of opportunity to grow further please contact Rogier Ploeger.
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job