Enrichment Technology Company
Corporate Tax Manager | Almelo
At the Dutch office located in Almelo the position Corporate Tax Manager has become vacant. The Corporate Tax Manager – reporting to the CFO – is responsible for all tax issues for the group. The main focus is on all tax issues arising from cross border transactions (specifically in UK, Netherlands, Germany, France and US), simplifying the (tax) structure and managing the tax reporting. Working remote for 2 days per week is possible.
More specifically the tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manage tax in the various countries and pro-actively identify and manage risks;
- Maintain and implement Tax Control Framework and set-up and improve the tax process ;
- Manage and document Transfer Pricing (including extension of complex APA);
- Overview and control of the Group tax position;
- Manage tax compliance and tax reporting. Liaise with accounting department, review tax packages and monitor and control tax declarations;
- Initiate and implement tax planning and tax simplification for countries and on group level;
- Cooperate with and support the corporate team in the budgeting, business planning and consolidation process for taxes;
- Support Finance Managers with local tax issues;
- Building and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders, such as shareholder tax departments, tax authorities and tax advisors.
The ideal candidate has degree in tax, preferably tax economics as the numerical side in this position is important. You have 10+ years of experience in international corporate Income tax at a large consultancy, preferably combined with some experience as an in-house Tax Manager. Strong international corporate tax knowledge. As this is a broad role where you are responsible for the various tax means familiarity with accounting (IFRS/HGB) and tax reporting and VAT experience are a strong plus.
You are hands-on, process minded and well organized. Diplomatic, integer and immune to stress. You have good analytical skills and you are service minded towards colleagues and a team player. You speak fluent English. German is a big plus.
A security clearance procedure by AIVD will be part of the recruitment process.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this challenging in-house tax position in this informal, dynamic organisation, please contact Patrick Asscher.
+31 (0)6 5380 9235
Share this job