Corporate Tax Compliance Specialist
Corporate Tax Compliance Specialist | Rotterdam
The tax team of WTS NL provides a full range of tax services to its clients and operates very closely with them. In this tax team a position for a Corporate Tax Compliance Specialist has become vacant. He or she will be responsible for all direct tax compliance tasks for its clients. Furthermore you will also be involved with tax advice. More specific your tasks will include:
- Preparation and review of Dutch corporate income tax returns. You will manage day to day compliance reporting obligations of the various clients. The more complex tax returns will be handled in cooperation with the responsible partner;
- Assist in audit reviews and tax audits;
- Contact with the tax authorities with respect to the corporate income tax returns;
- Support with tax advice surrounding the tax returns;
- Stay on the lookout for tax opportunities with respect to other taxes. If possible you’ll advise the client in such case or together with one of your colleagues;
- Be involved in other tax related projects (e.g. personal income tax returns).
The ideal candidate has at least a bachelor degree in tax or economics and a minimum of 5 years of experience in tax compliance. You have a thorough understanding of Dutch corporate income tax and you are used to preparing and filing complex tax returns. You are highly structured, willing to learn, with a hands-on mentality and a getting things done attitude. You are results-oriented, professional and a teamplayer. You take ownership and are not afraid to ask questions. Strong personality and fun to work with. You are fluent in English.
Apply for this position!
Deel deze vacature