Corporate Tax Compliance & Accounting Specialist | Schiphol
At the office in Schiphol the position has become vacant for a Corporate Tax Compliance & Accounting Specialist. The position is part of the Global Tax & Customs team and will report to a sub-regional Tax Lead. The Corporate Tax Compliance & Accounting Specialist will be mainly responsible for the preparation and filing of the complex Dutch operational fiscal unity’s corporate income tax return and for the Dutch tax accounting processes on behalf of this fiscal unity and other operational, holding and financing entities. Furthermore, the position will be involved in the tax provisioning, managing the broader compliance processes, tax reporting, tax assurance and preparation of tax calculations.
More specifically the responsibilities and activities include:
- Oversee the preparation of complex corporate tax returns and coordination of corporate tax compliance matters;
- Assure together with tax function implementation and maintenance of full tax regime compliance (e.g. Pillar 2) for entities / reporting units in scope;
- Analyze compliance processes and/or the applications used in these processes, utilizing both tax and/or technical knowledge, to identify tax and work process issues in practice to minimize tax risk for Cargill;
- Perform tax calculations and accounting (corporate income tax, withholding taxes, other local taxes) including forecasts for local and US GAAP;
- Collaborate with tax function, businesses and Cargill business services on questions arising in various tax aspects;
- Support Cargill subsidiaries, joint ventures, business staff and other tax department personnel by providing advice, within specialty area, on tax transactions and issues;
- Opportunity to participate and support on tax technology projects and other (commercial) projects depending on background and work experience;
- Conduct tax related research and analysis requiring a substantial understanding of tax practices and procedures;
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics;
- You have a solid experience in preparing complex corporate income tax returns and strong knowledge of Dutch corporate income tax legislation and international tax;
- Experience with Tax Reporting and Tax Accounting is considered a strong plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in working with transfer pricing mechanisms is a plus, as well as experience working with Workiva, SAP and Longview.
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? And are you interested to work in a fast paced stimulating international environment in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world, please contact Rogier Ploeger or Patrick Asscher.
+31 (0)6 53809235
+31 (0)6 18841557
Share this job