Transfer Pricing Manager
NN Group (www.nn-group.com) is an insurance and investment management company active in more than 18 countries, with a strong presence in a number of European countries and Japan. Their roots lie in the Netherlands, with a rich history that stretches back 170 years.
NN Group is committed to helping customers secure their financial future, offering retirement services, insurance, investments and banking products. Its customers range from individuals and small and medium-sized companies to large corporate and institutional investors. NN Groups operates through agents, brokers and banks, as well as directly with customers through their websites and contact centers. In 2017 NN Group acquired Delta Lloyd creating the largest insurer active in the Netherlands.
With more than 15,000 employees, NN Group aims to deliver high-quality service and products. Their approach is committed, straightforward and personal.
NN Group includes Nationale-Nederlanden, NN Bank, Delta Lloyd, NN Investment Partners, ABN AMRO Insurance, Movir, AZL, BeFrank and OHRA. Formerly part of ING Group, NN Group listed as an independent company on Euronext Amsterdam on 2 July 2014.
At the corporate head office in The Hague the new position has arisen for a Transfer Pricing Manager. The Transfer Pricing Manager will be part of NN Group Tax, consisting of 16 people and reports to the Head of Tax. You will be responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of the global Transfer Pricing strategy, structure and documentation worldwide. This is a hands-on position where you are advising the Management Board and business units on Transfer Pricing issues. You are making sure that the Transfer Pricing documentation requirements are fulfilled. You will work closely with other Tax Consultants and Tax Accountants. More specifically, the main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Optimization, advising, monitoring and review of the Transfer Pricing position and controlling the Transfer Pricing (tax) risks;
- Work with Management Board and Business Units on relevant Transfer Pricing tax issues/opportunities/models, understanding and aligning tax requirements and providing tax technical support;
- Transfer Pricing advise with regards to restructuring, internal (financial- and insurance) transactions, reorganizations, M&A and Business Unit initiatives;
- Implementing Transfer Pricing compliance and reviewing the Transfer Pricing process, improve processes, risk and tax controls;
- Coordinate and partially execute the global Transfer Pricing process, make sure that all countries meet their documentation requirements;
- Drafting, organizing and review Transfer Pricing documentation (CbC-Report, Master file, Local files en TP documentation (incl. managing functional-, financial analyses);
- Conducting internal and external meetings with colleagues, the Tax Authorities and advisors globally;
- Coordinating Transfer Pricing audit defense;
- Working together with different departments finance, legal, risk and the business to ensure that Transfer Pricing transactions are being handled correctly in the financial administration and legal documentation;
- Setting up and maintaining a Tax Control Framework for Transfer Pricing.
The ideal candidate has a university degree in Tax Law or (Fiscal) Economics and at least 6 years of relevant experience as a Transfer Pricing Specialist in consultancy and/or in-house. You have strong knowledge with respect to (international) Transfer Pricing principles. You have experience in setting up Transfer Pricing processes, tooling/automation and standardisation, setting up Transfer Pricing documentation and CbC-Reporting. Experience with insurance companies, financial services or investment funds are a plus. You are a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Other keywords: independent, hands-on, strong process/project management skills, analytically strong, client focused, flexible, pragmatic and solution thinker. Fluency in English is a prerequisite.
Are you interested in this new and existing Transfer Pricing position please contact Rogier Ploeger (firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 18841557).