Tax Reporting Specialist
TNT (http://www.tnt.com/corporate/en/site/home.html) and FedEx (http://about.van.fedex.com/) officially joined forces on 25 May 2016; they are starting their new future together. A combined FedEx and TNT will enable them to more effectively grow and compete, to better meet the evolving needs of customers and the global marketplace. For future team members, as part of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world, this means more opportunities to grow, learn and succeed. For this integration project we would like to offer a challenging and unique opportunity to become a member of the Tax integration team.
At the Corporate Centre of TNT in Hoofddorp the position has arisen for a Tax Reporting Specialist. You will be part of the Tax integration team and part of the Group Tax Department consisting of 9 people. You will be supporting in tax accounting & reporting and tax risk management. The main responsibilities and activities include amongst others:
- Support the delivery of various tax accounting and tax reporting tasks, e.g. quarterly close, monthly TNT/FedEx tax provision review and Effective Tax Rate forecasting;
- Assist with the compliance with US Tax reporting and other US driven reporting requirements;
- Assist with the completion of the Dutch Fiscal Unity Corporate Income Tax Returns;
- Compliance with the key SOX controls of the tax department;
- Contribute to tax accounting technical training ;
- Contribute to tax awareness and appreciation;
- Support on specific ad hoc projects.
The ideal candidate has a degree in tax or accounting and some 2-5 years of experience in tax accounting or tax compliance gained within a big 4 and/or experience as tax manager in an international company. You have in-depth knowledge of the Dutch tax compliance processes and preferably some tax accounting knowledge (IFRS or US GAAP). Advanced knowledge of Excel is a plus. You are accurate and you have strong communication skills. Other key words are: hands on, pragmatic, eager to learn., ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule and track progress. You are fluent Dutch and you have a good command of English.
Are you interested in this challenging new in-house position, please contact Rogier Ploeger (email@example.com or at 06 1884 1557).