IMCD (http://www.imcdgroup.com/) is a global leader in the sales, marketing and distribution of speciality chemicals and food ingredients. Through technical, marketing and supply chain expertise IMCD brings added value and growth to both customers and principal partners throughout the world.
Listed at Euronext, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, IMCD realised revenues of EUR 1.715 million in 2016. IMCD’s dedicated team of more than 1,800 technical and commercial experts spread in more than 40 countries.
At the head office (located in Rotterdam) the new position has arisen for a Tax Manager. You will be part of the Tax Team and will report to the Director Group Tax. He or she will be involved in a wide range of tax planning and tax projects of worldwide group; varying from M&A, day-to-day Corporate Income Tax advice, Transfer Pricing to Tax in Control. More specifically the main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Provide high quality (inter)national tax advice and support to the business and proactively act on international corporate income tax developments;
- Provide tax technical support and integration support with respect to special projects such as; M&A/divestments, cross border transactions, joint ventures, group financing, reorganizations;
- Execute and think along on the worldwide tax strategy;
- Provide internal advice regarding transfer pricing;
- Assist in implementing, maintaining and monitoring the (global) transfer pricing strategy, structure and documentation;
- Support in coordination and set up of the tax risk management and tax control process, including maintenance of the TCF;
- Manage tax audits and tax compliance (tax returns are outsourced);
- Support and manage the (international) value added tax (compliance) processes;
- Liaise with the internal departments, tax authorities and manage relationships with external tax advisors;
Some travel will be part of the job.
The ideal candidate has a university degree in Dutch Tax Law or Fiscal economics and 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in international tax. You have strong knowledge with respect to Dutch- and international tax law. Transfer Pricing or Tax in Control experience is considered a plus.
You are strong with numbers and you have excellent analytical skills. You are a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You are proactive, result driven and hands-on. You are excited to work in a dynamic diverse and international environment and willing to travel. You are fluent in English and Dutch.
We offer this challenging in-house position at IMCD in a growing and innovative business where you can work with highly motivated colleagues in a small and professional team. Do you want to learn more about it, please contact Rogier Ploeger (email@example.com or 06 1884 1557).