Tax Manager (Germany)
Redevco (www.redevco.com) is an independent, pan-European real estate investment management company specialised in retail property. The combined portfolio, worth €7.5 billion, comprises 400 properties at top retail locations in major cities of 11 countries across Europe. The tenant base includes many major national and multinational retail companies.
Our highly-experienced team purchases, develops, lets and manages properties to ensure that the portfolios deliver an optimal performance and meet the needs of their investor clients. Redevco believes in long term investments where quality and sustainability are key.
Redevco has a rich history in retail being part of a family company that has been in the business for over 170 years and six generations. Redevco works closely with its investor clients, retail customers, partners and employees, striving to be the retail real estate partner of choice
At the corporate service office in Amsterdam the position has become available for a Tax Manager. The Tax Manager reports to the Head of Tax of Redevco and is a part of the Redevco tax team. He/she will predominantly be responsible for the tax affairs surrounding German real estate. In addition the Tax Manager is involved in the East European real estate structures. On a case by case basis the Tax Manager Germany will be involved in other global projects. More specifically the tasks and responsibilities include:
- Managing all direct (and indirect) tax aspects of the German and East European real estate structures as part of various Pan-European vehicles);
- Assist in timely implementation of the German and East European real estate structures as part of various Pan-European vehicles;
- Assist in the implementation of suitable and tax efficient JV structures with non-family related entities;
- Provide tax input on German and East European transactions in Redevco (acquisitions, divestments, lease renewals and major re-developments);
- Setting up country transfer pricing documentation;
- Overseeing the tax compliance in Germany and East Europe (done by in-house tax compliance manager and/or external advisors);
- Cooperate and liaise with external advisers in Germany and Eastern Europe;
- Support in tax audits and meetings with local tax authorities;
- Assist in global ad hoc projects;
- Regular travel to Germany is part of the position.
The ideal candidate has a (university) degree in tax law or fiscal economics and at least 5 years of experience in an international corporate income tax practise at an advisory firm. Experience in real estate or investment management in Germany and/or the German tax system is strongly preferred. You are a team player, diplomatic, highly discrete, well organised, professional and capable of multitasking. You are service-minded and result-oriented. Excellent command of German and English is essential, Dutch language skills are considered a plus. Willingness to travel.
Are you interested in this independent and self-starting in-house position in real estate please contact Rogier Ploeger (email@example.com or 06 18841557)