HEINEKEN (www.theheinekencompany.com) is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder’s family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world’s most valuable international premium beer brand.
The Company is present in more than 70 countries and operates more than 160 breweries. HEINEKEN is Europe’s largest brewer and the second largest brewer in the world. HEINEKEN is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its 300+ international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 80,000. A career with HEINEKEN offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow your career in line with your aspirations.
The Global Tax Team is located in Amsterdam and Singapore, and consists of 15 people. The team is committed to add economic value to the business through long term optimization of all direct and indirect taxes in a controlled, sustainable and transparent way. The team operates in a very volatile legal and regulatory environment with day-to-day high impact changes in (inter) national tax law combined with dynamic business developments.
A Tax Analyst position has become available in Amsterdam. In this role, you will support the Global Tax Team in following areas: tax accounting, group structure / financing and regional tax management. More specifically the activities include:
- Managing the periodic review of the effective tax rates submitted by our OpCos, and day-to-day tax accounting support to our OpCos;
- Preparation of Heineken's annual CBC report;
- Supporting tax technology initiatives in the area of direct taxes;
- Providing support to the regional tax managers in the execution of the annual tax planning and control cycle;
- Tax technical support in business development opportunities (M&A), group structuring and financing;
- Providing in-house tax support to the Director Global Tax on corporate projects and initiatives.
You will have direct contact with various internal and external stakeholders, and will report to a Senior Tax Manager.
For this role we are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- A master degree in fiscal economics and/or tax law;
- 4-6 year experience as an international tax advisor or tax accountant within the Big Four or similar firm;
- Keen interest in tax, accounting and technology.
The ideal candidate has excellent analytical, planning and Excel skills. You are a flexible, enthusiastic team player and fluent in English (both written and verbal) and preferably in French and/or Spanish. Highly motivated, hardworking, and able to work in a demanding environment. Ambition to grow further in our organization.
Are you a young talented tax professional and are you interested in joining this highly qualified tax team with great potential for growth? Please contact Rogier Ploeger (email@example.com or 06 18841557).