Senior Transfer Pricing Manager
Aegon (www.aegon.com) is a global provider of solutions for your financial security. They operate in more than 20 countries worldwide, mainly in the US, the UK, the Netherlands, Central & Eastern Europe and Asia. Their global head office (corporate center) is in The Hague, the Netherlands. At the global head office approximately 300 people of different nationalities work closely together in departments that include Finance, Strategy & Sustainability, Treasury, Risk Management, Legal, Compliance, Business Development, Investor Relations, HR and Communications.
At the Corporate head office based in The Hague the position of Senior Transfer Pricing Manager has arisen. He/she is part of Group Tax that consists of some 12 people. The tax group gives advice to and works together with Aegon’s Dutch local business, perform an oversight role in respect of Aegon’s non-Dutch units, and deal with/coordinate the global tax issues that Aegon faces. You will work with business, finance, treasury, legal and tax colleagues around the world.
The Senior Transfer Pricing Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of the global Transfer Pricing strategy, structure and documentation worldwide. You act as the transfer pricing expert of the Group Tax team, proactively sharing your know-how and views within the organization. More specifically, the main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Optimization, advising, monitoring and review of the global Transfer Pricing policy and controlling the Transfer Pricing (tax) risks;
- Work with Group Tax and Business Units on relevant Transfer Pricing tax issues/opportunities/models, understanding and aligning tax requirements and providing tax technical support;
- Transfer Pricing advise with regards to restructuring, internal (financial- and insurance) transactions, reorganizations, M&A and Business Unit initiatives;
- Implementing Transfer Pricing compliance and reviewing the Transfer Pricing process, improve processes, risk and tax controls (including Aegon master files and local files, CbCR).;
- Coordinate and partially execute the global Transfer Pricing process, make sure that all countries meet their documentation requirements;
- Drafting, organizing and review Transfer Pricing documentation (CbC-Report, Master file, Local files en TP documentation (incl. managing functional-, financial analyses);
- Conducting internal and external meetings with colleagues, chairing meetings and driving the agenda of Aegons’ Global Transfer Pricing Committee.
- Being vocal point for the Tax Authorities and advisors globally with respect to Transfer Pricing;
- Coordinating Transfer Pricing audit defense;
- Working together with different departments finance, legal, risk and the business to ensure that Transfer Pricing transactions are being handled correctly in the financial administration and legal documentation;
- Setting up and maintaining a Tax Control Framework for Transfer Pricing.
The ideal candidate has a university degree in Dutch Tax Law or (Fiscal) Economics and at least 9 years of relevant experience as a Transfer Pricing Specialist in consultancy and/or in-house. You have strong knowledge with respect to (international) Transfer Pricing principles. You have experience in setting up Transfer Pricing processes, tooling/automation and standardisation, setting up Transfer Pricing documentation and CbC-Reporting. Good understanding of business and financial services industry, allowing to assess impact of contemplated actions also beyond their tax effect.
You have energetic personality and a positive attitude. You are a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to lead a team or develop into a team manager. Other keywords: independent, hands-on, strong process/project management skills, analytically strong, client focused, flexible, pragmatic and solution thinker. Fluency in Dutch and English is a prerequisite.
Are you interested in this exciting Senior Transfer Pricing position please contact Rogier Ploeger (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 06 18841557).