Junior Tax Accountant
Our client is a multinational, leading in its business.
At the International head office of this company a position for a Junior Tax Accountant has become vacant. The Junior Tax Accountant reports to the Head of International Tax and is part of a tax team of 6 people. He or she will be involved in all tax reporting & tax compliance activities for the International region. More specifically, the main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Timely and accurate reporting of the US GAAP quarterly tax provision for the International region;
- Supporting in the end to end process related to quarterly and year end close activities from a tax accounting perspective for the International region which includes preparing tax forecasts;
- Liaising with International finance/accounting departments on tax accounting, US GAAP and statutory tax reporting issues;
- Review of tax compliance (tax returns are outsourced to big4) and supervision of outside tax advisors;
- Assuring that supporting documentation is prepared for US GAAP consolidated financial statement purposes;
- Management of other compliance related matters like local files and country by country reporting;
- Supporting of tax audits within the International region.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor or master degree in tax or economics with some 3 to 5 years of experience with complex corporate tax returns and preferably some years dedicated to tax accounting. You have knowledge of US GAAP, and in particular of ACS 740 tax accounting. You are an effective communicator; able to work with people with diverse cultural backgrounds. You can work well with deadlines, you have the ability to prioritize and you are a structured worker. Furthermore you are a team player and fluent in English.
Are you interested in this challenging in-house tax accounting position please contact Rogier Ploeger (firstname.lastname@example.org /+31(0)618841557) or Anneke Stoeken (email@example.com / +31 (0)6 3409 8832 ).