Transfer Pricing Specialist
The IKEA Group of Companies (www.ikea.com) is the world’s leading home furnishing retailer, with over 350 stores in 28 countries. Their vision is to create a better everyday life by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them.
At IKEA Group they want to give honest, down-to-earth people the opportunity to grow, both as individuals and in their working roles, so that together they can show their commitment towards creating a better everyday life for themselves and their customers. IKEA Group is looking for enthusiasts and team players who are prepared to shoulder the responsibility of making sure that their values remain a living reality within IKEA.
IKEA Services B.V., based in Leiden, the Netherlands, provides management services to the IKEA Group.
At the Global Tax Team in Leiden a vacancy has arisen for a Transfer Pricing Specialist. The Transfer Pricing Specialist will support the further development of the transfer pricing process to meet the increasing requirements in relation to transfer pricing compliance and control. More specifically the tasks and responsibilities are:
- Coordinate the global transfer pricing documentation process, including:
- further developing and maintaining the existing transfer pricing documentation database;
- preparing transfer pricing reports from the transfer pricing database for all countries;
- preparing benchmarks for the group;
- Support with the improvement of the transfer pricing process and policies;
- Provide internal advice regarding transfer pricing;
- Support with transfer pricing related questions in tax audits;
- Support on building transfer pricing tax audit defense files;
- Support in monitoring the financial performance of the various entities;
- Having close contact with the business to develop and verify the correctness of the transfer pricing documentation and policies.
This position is a full-time position that will require some travelling.
The ideal candidate has a university degree in tax and some 3-5 years of relevant experience as a transfer pricing specialist or tax specialist with strong transfer pricing component within consultancy or as an in-house tax specialist. You have strong knowledge with respect to (international) transfer pricing principles. Experience with performing benchmarks is preferred. You can perform under high pressure, multi-task and prioritize. You are down-to-earth and outgoing. You have good accounting skills, numerical skills, excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills. Furthermore, a pro-active and eager to learn mentality is required. Fluency in English is a prerequisite.
Are you excited by IKEA Group and home furnishing and have a genuine interest in the business of the IKEA Group and this position appeals to you, please contact Rogier Ploeger or Anneke Stoeken.