Transfer Pricing Manager
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services they deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. EY develops outstanding leaders who team to deliver on their promises to all of their stakeholders. In so doing, they play a critical role in building a better working world for their people, for their clients and for their communities.
The international tax and transfer pricing landscape is changing rapidly and EY believes the changes come with many opportunities and challenges. To help expand their booming international transfer pricing practice, and to pursue the various new opportunities and address the challenges of the evolving global complexities (including the unprecedented speed of multinationals adopting new technologies), they are looking for managers to join their international transfer pricing and operating model effectiveness team.
As Transfer Pricing Manager you will be working for a diverse and international client portfolio. He or she will be part of the international tax department in Amsterdam and works in a multidisciplinary team, which covers everything from managing global operational changes and transactions, transfer pricing controversy management and compliance and supporting clients with design and implementation of new business models that address BEPS complexities. Furthermore your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Help clients identify and address complex international tax and transfer pricing issues;
- Build and manage client relationships and deliver international tax and transfer pricing services that exceed client expectations, in light of the changing international environment and the final guidance resulting from the OECD BEPS Action Plan;
- Lead a project team in the preparation of transfer pricing design projects or documentation for the intercompany transactions of some of EY’s main global clients, as well as for large Dutch multinationals following the latest applicable OECD guidance on three-tiered documentation (Masterfile, Local File, and Country-by-Country Reporting), but also new challenges around Permanent Establishments and Intellectual Property;
- Train on-the-job junior staff and be responsible of their career growth and professional development;
- Design and document intra-group policies as well as prepare defense files for tax audits or tax assessments.
The ideal candidate has a Master degree in Tax Law or Economics, Business Economics, Finance or similar fields. You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. You understand business complexities and you are keen to work in an international environment. You have a skillset that, apart from corporate tax and transfer pricing knowledge, may include diverse areas such as (tax) accounting, corporate finance, valuations, strategy & organization or data analytics. You are entrepreneurial, pro-active and a self-starter.
Furthermore you are eager to explore new opportunities (including new digital service offerings), demonstrate integrity, respect and teaming and you are able to build relationships based on doing the right thing. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch is an advantage.
We offer a challenging position at an global leading consulting and audit firm, a position with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, and room for personal development. Do you want to learn more about it, please contact Rogier Ploeger (email@example.com or 06 1884 1557) or Anneke Stoeken (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0634098832).