Royal IHC (www.royalihc.com) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, they do not stop there. For every ship, they also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, IHC offers life-cycle support to their customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of their products. If you look at the customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today they have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas.
The international footprint of IHC is continuously growing due to which cross-border taxation matters have been increasing. Therefore, at the corporate headquarters located in Kinderdijk a new position of Tax Manager has become vacant. You will report to the Tax Director and work closely with the other Tax Manager. As a team you will ensure optimum service provision to all relevant stakeholders. More specifically the tasks of the Tax Manager will include:
- Managing (international) corporate tax projects;
- Provide internal advice regarding transfer pricing and securing and managing the transfer pricing documentation;
- Preparation of annual Country-by-country reporting and analyses;
- Working closely with other shared services and the business to pro-actively flag tax opportunities;
- Assess and advice on tax issues of contracts with clients and subcontractors
- Taking care of subsequent compliance aspects;
- Providing day-to-day VAT and Expatriate Tax advice and support to the group;
- Managing and coordinating tax compliance (tax returns are outsourced) ;
- Maintaining the relationships with external advisors and tax authorities and being in close contact with the business.
The ideal candidate has a university degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics. You have at least 4 years of experience as an international tax specialist. Affinity and some experience with transfer pricing is required. Furthermore you are keen to take up a wide array of tax issues. You are a team player, service minded and you can work independently. You have a pro-active, down-to-earth attitude and you are analytically strong, while remaining practical and result-oriented. Fluency in English and Dutch are a prerequisite.
Royal IHC offers you as Researcher Materials Science a challenging full-time job, within a successful and dynamic company, with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technology innovation. Are you interested in this challenging tax position please contact Rogier Ploeger (firstname.lastname@example.org or 06 1884 1557) or Anneke Stoeken (email@example.com or 06 3409 8832).